Colours Of Alvina's Rainbow
Monday, March 03, 2008
TROUBLE

Not very happy this few days!?...Why?

HAte myself for making myself not HAPPY!!!
HATE to be trouble by Lots of things!
HATE......


BUT
俗话说

不快乐也是一天,
快乐也是一天,
何不开开心心的过一天!!!

所以,亲爱的朋友,如果你有什么不开心的事情就把他忘了吧!!!


Alvina love RAINBOWS

~M.E~

Photobucket Adorable Princess named A-L-V-I-N-A.
Well-loved by her FAMILY.
LOVEs Her Family no matter the grumbles,fighting,quarrels occurs.
First Cry:
13th July
My Schools:
Junyuan Primary School
[1/7,2/1,3/7,4/7,5/2,6/3]
Junyuan Secondary School
[1E3,2E3,3E4,4E4]
Temasek Polytechnic
[Business Process & System Engineering ]

What do you think of Secret Recipe's Staff Service?





~Wishlist~
Peace!
Free from worries !
G-Max with someone =p
Wild Wild WET!
Har Paw Villa
National Museum of Singapore
Go Hong Kong
Holidays with FRIENDS
Neoprint with Sibling
Understanding
Dream
Go yunNan
What Mine,will be Mine...=D

Footprints


MUSIC

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly

If you get there before I do, don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you. Love, me.

Don't you ever wish you were someone else,
You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.
And I hope you always stay the same,
cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change.
Believe in yourself.Reach down inside.
The love you find will set you free.
Believe in yourself, you will come alive.
Have faith in what you do.
You'll make it through.

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do...
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...


CREDITS
Image Designed By: sweetmilk
Fonts from: Dafont
Hosted by: Photobucket